Monday 30 September 2013

Video of the day:

And some photos from memory lane:
A quick stop while we were biking near your home. As you can tell by my red nose, I was freezing. But everything was extraordinarily beautiful. Cool diction, eh?

Exploring old town Sac and the capitol after visiting family in Folsom :)

Cambridge and touring the university... Freezing, again. I think this is the day we were walking towards the train station and I literally almost crumbled to the ground from being so cold. 

Meanwhile, in sunny California (lol) you're wearing your fedora (that I haven't seen since this trip) in Sequoia Nat'l 

I am so excited to see you and to be out there with you. I am absolutely obsessed with my job, but being out there will be such a great change of events. I feel very, very lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment