Sunday 9 June 2013

good things come to those who wait...

So, i don't know if you know the reference of the title, but it refers to a famous guiness advertiseent slogan, 'good things come to those who wait'.

Well, the other day, dad went shopping and i helped bring it all in. I was carrying the beer and the handle of the cardboard box broke, which made some beer smash.

I wrote to compain to the company and they sent an emaill back saying sorry and asked if i had the packaging etc so they can pick it up...i said yes.

I heard nothing back for a good week/week and half, then, the other day a courrier came to our door and gave me a very light package with a letter taped to it.

I couldnt think what I had ordered, or what someone might have sent me that was so light. I opened the letter and was happily surprised to read that they were sorry for my experience and that they had given £15 worth of vouchers to buy more beer...Hoooraay!

No comments:

Post a Comment