Thursday 23 May 2013

I Run Cali

That's meant to be a spin off of I run NY. Does it work? Have you even heard of that saying? Anyway, this is a view of a ranch near where I ran yesterday. Those little brown things that look like bushes are actually trees. Like, big ones. I was just up too high to tell. Perspective, it's all about perspective. 


Btw, you know that run I used to do near campus point? I've been thinking about it lately, and I might drive up with my friends in a few weekends just to do it again. Swayyy!

*Oh and by "little brown things," I'm referring to the ones in the distance, not the ones up close. Those are obviously not trees, haha. Oops :) 

Also – Check this link out, it's about a high school senior who talks about the support his classmates have given him after coming out. Equal rights hashtag here?

1 comment:

  1. cool video, he seemed pretty pumped up at some points.

    Nice picture too. I was going to make a joke about the bushes at the front, but then I read the rest of it and you metnioned it, and thus ruined my fun

    ReplyDelete