Sunday 26 May 2013

Does this mean I have to be a soccer fan now?

Manchester + Yankees.  It's funny that people who are excited by this are calling the Yankees (and Manchester) "pioneers."...... have you looked up the term yankee lately? Haha

Anyway, today I ran on the treadmill and I was actually quite inspired! I was running in the Yankee-enclave with pictures of Derek Jeter and Mariano everywhere! What's more motivational than that? Allow me to demonstrate my emotions as I completed tonight's 45 minute run.


At first, I started in a nice steady jog. No problems here. Just warming up.


As I went on, my energy level was through the roof.  5 miles? No problem!
  

Then my knee started to hurt and I thought I was going to have to quit.


But I didn't want this injury to keep me from finishing what I set out to do, so I kept going....
 

And I finished!!! And for a brief moment, I was a champion.




The end! Anyway, going to go look at Wahhh (.com) now lol. Speak to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those photos work so well. You probably didnt even have to go on to google images...just looked round the house for photos

    ReplyDelete