Saturday 18 August 2012

The Great Fall

I don't think I've told you about yesterday. After eating lunch with my mom, we casually left the restaurant and I was talking to her about going to Origins and buying something before I took off to work. That's when I stepped onto the island, more specifically I stepped on a large glass bulb in the ground, and at first I thought, "I'm about to trip." Then, suddenly, rather than recovering as I've done in the entirety of my life, I fell, scraped my arm and landed on my butt. I then proceeded to laugh hysterically for a good 10 minutes afterwards, and throughout the day whenever I thought of the incident. It was an absolute defining moment in my life; my first memory of falling.

Fall down 7 times, stand up 8?

It was great.

XO! Off to work :) TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment