Wednesday 1 August 2012

hello

hey cheeks,

I am really sad that I can't be with you on your birthday! but we will have a joint celebration out in Thailand for sure which I can't wait for. I will wake up early friday morning (thurs afternoon for you) so I can have a chat with you.

I should be back from the olympics not too late so I will be able to have a dinner date with you at your lunch time...i will dress up smart.

I am looking forward to doing the gliding on friday, i have no idea how long i will be up in the air for but hopefully i will be able to take some photos. It's going to be so quiet up there because there's no engine which might make things a bit scarier, who knows. I get to wear a parachute too but let's hope i dont have to use it.

i miss you a lot but the next couple of months will go by quickly im sure! Hopefully i will get my backpack this weekend from the shop in my town and when i do i will take a picture

love you lots

No comments:

Post a Comment