Wednesday 14 March 2012

I'm at work! Hello!

(Lenard! Do you like my-)

Okay, I won't. I'll just update you on my current novel. To sum up, the man and woman were in love years ago. Unfortunately, a terrible event tore them a part, and they both pursued lives without each other. Throughout the years, they continuously thought of each other but never mustered up the courage to contact the other...

I'll stop there. How many books in the world do you think I just described? lol But honestly, it's a pretty good book.

I'd like to have another hot cocoa sess before it gets to be much too warm here for that kind of thing. Oh, and how about planning for Cali soon? Just casually. I know you mentioned you want to spend a lot of low-key time together, but I'm sure we can easily squeeze in a few bigger things (:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment