Wednesday 7 December 2011

top 5 Questions I get about you/our relationship

#1 How did you meet your boyfriend if he's from England?
#2 Does he have an accent?
#3 Simon Fowell? Are you joking or is that his real name? (Simon Cowell reference)
#4 Is it hard being in a long distance relationship?
#5 Do you plan on moving there in the future?

People, people (Minkus voice) Sooo predictable! :) So, I'm going to start playing around with the answers:

#1 I met him on an international Internet dating website called, "Are you tired of all the men in your country?"
#2 Yes, Australian.
#3 I'm only joking! It's Simon Cowell.
#4 It's not too bad since it's an open relationship.
#5 I don't think it'll last long, to be honest

Don't worry. I don't mean it. I love you to pieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment