Sunday 2 October 2011

Cookiwiches, Packages, and Woods

Dear Simon,

I didn't know what to put up on the blog today. So, I decided to write you a letter. By the way, this is the letter. I hope that you are reading this in good health. I hate when you're sick!

Speaking of sick, you really have me worried about getting sick when I go to see you! That. can't. happen. Anyway, tonight I baked cookies so I can have a cookiewich tomorrow! WIN! Hello breakfast, lunch and dinner :) Ha! Just kidding!

I can't wait to talk to you later tonight. I have so much to say! Nothing from who we've been waiting to hear back from (boo). Maybe by the time we talk I'll have a response! Tomorrow I think I'm going to send your package :) IF I get what I need to get done, first. We'll see. It doesn't make a huge difference for you, seeing as it takes a YEAR just to reach your neck of the woods. OOOHH, speaking of woods!
Well, that's about all I'll write. I don't want to overwhelm you :) I love you! See you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment